Need a break? Relaxing e-bike cycling trip along the river Loire
from €169 for 2!
Our hotel is specialised in cycling short breaks & e-bike & bicycle trips
'La Loire à Vélo' (translates as: The Loire by bike) is 900km of interesting cycle paths taking you through the Loire Valley while enjoying traditional French hospitality, great scenery and interesting visits along the way. A special detour has been created for Fontevraud Royal Abbey, with the effigies of queen Eleonor of Aquitaine, King Henry II Plantagenêt and their son Richard the Lionheart. Since 2021 the abbey also houses a modern art museum with the impressive Cligman collection.
Our e-bike bicycle short break includes:
- one night in our newly decorated Ambiance rooms with twin beds or double bed
- our delicious buffet breakfast with a wide variety of breakfast items including home made jams and local produce
- use of our e-bikes for one full day, we also provide you with backpack, lock, helmet and repair kit
- various itineraries and our special addresses to discover the authentic Western Loire Valley
- a visit and tasting at a local family run organic winery
- use of our outdoor heated pool, wifi and secure car park
- add a French pic-nic, with or without a half bottle of local Loire bubbly*
- contact us if you'll be staying with your family or need several (family) rooms
- discount of €30 on the e-bike rental if it rains more than 3 hours on the day you booked our e-bikes (hardly ever!)
(this offer can be booked for several nights in a row)
* surcharge applies