Vintage themed superior rooms
Rates from €85
Spacious rooms with lots of character: our Vintage rooms
Looking for unusual accommodation where you can soak up the local atmosphere in an imaginative and inspiring setting?
Book one of the Vintage superior rooms in our hotel, they are all different!
At hotel La Croix Blanche there are also two brocante themed rooms with an interesting combination of modern and antique furniture and exposed beams.
These two rooms are communicating in order to create a family room for up to 5 guests.
Which decor do you fancy?Designed to reflect the Loire Valley, Fontevraud and its history, each of these Vintage styled rooms is decorated according to a theme.
Colours, furnishings, maps and paintings make each room a unique experience.
With plenty of natural light and views over the rooftops towards the Royal Abbey and the woods beyond or overlooking our 17th century flowered court yard.
The French room has been themed around a huge 19th century map
The UK room has a modern grey-white-black tartan wall with fun lights in the shape of a bowler hat and a top hat
Our Abbey room was created with the historic abbey across the road in mind
There are two Brocante rooms with beam ceiling, modern and antique furniture (connecting rooms)
Or how about our hunting lodge room with quite an unexpected decor: grand dads portrait and photos as well as a fake stag head with antlers (however probably not suitable for vegetarians)?
Our Vintage rooms provide
- superior rooms 21-27 sq. metres located on first or second floor
- Pirelli beds with duvets (twin beds 90x200cm or double bed 160x200cm)
- a spacious bath room with large walk-in shower and (seperate) toilet, cotton bath robes, a hair dryer,
- Azarro toiletries, tissues, small bottle of mineral water
- a flat screen television 82cm with an array of foreign and satelite channels
- a fan in summer
- faux parquet flooring
- a direct dial telephone
- a radio alarm
- baby bed (cot) can be added free of charge
- Wi-Fi included
- all our rooms are non smoking